BLOGGER TEMPLATES + TUMBLR LAYOUTS + TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 13, 2008

About me [Ninja Ashley]


Name: Ashley df
date of birth: 22.12.1994
Best friends: My Secret Ninjas <3
Favourite bands: *AFI*,Porcelain and the tramps and Blaqk Audio
Favourite colors: Black,Pink,Blue,Brown,Yellow
I live in my dreams,Yes I know...It´s so bad
And I die in my daydreams.
Idiots call me emo...I hate emo! And the biggest Idiots call me Scene.
I dont like this styles...
Im Tokyo ninja because I can´t be normal ninja :D :D I doing Judo....:D and judo was in Tokyo :D
So Tokyo NInja...
My friends call me Ashley or Ninja and I have more nicks :/
I dont read a books,I preferably listen music.
so...This is all about me :D
and do you know more about me? http://myspace.com/ashley_glamorous

xoxo NInja Ashley

No comments: